President M7 Appoints Justices of the Supreme & Appeal Court .
President Yoweri Museveni has appointed Justices of the Supreme Court and Court of Appeal.
To the Supreme Court now is;
1. Hon. Justice Augustine Nshimye From court of appeal.
2. Former IGG Hon. Lady Justice Faith Mwondha From court of Appeal.
3. Hon. Justice Opio Aweri From court of appeal.
4. Hon. Eldad Mwangusya From court of appeal.
5. Hon. Lady Justice Prof. Lillian Tibatemwa – Ekirikubinza From court of appeal.
Those Appointed to the Court of Appeal include
1. Hon. Justice Alphose Owiny Dollo From High court.
2. Hon. Lady Justice Elizabeth Musoke From High court.
3. Hon. Justice Paul Mugamba From head of Anti-corruption court.
4. Hon. Justice Simon Byabakama From High court.
5. Hon. Lady Justice Catherine Bamugemereire Who headed the judicial inquiry that exited the lord mayor Eria Lukwago from KCCA and now heading the UNRA judicial commission of inquiry and has been serving in High court.
6. Mr. Cheborion Barishaki From Director Civil litigation in the Artoney general’s chambers.
7. Hon. Lady Justice Hellen Obura From high court commercial division.
As a requirement, the names have been forwarded for parliament for approval.
By simba Team