Fire destroys school property worth millions
Property worth millions was destroyed after a fire gutted a 60 capacity girl’s dormitory at St. Jude Secondary school in Lwengo district.
The Regional Police Commander Maxwell Ogwal, attributed the cause of the fire to a short-circuit.
The fire broke out at 8:30 pm yesterday as students were in their in classrooms.
No students were injured in the fire however the School director Mary Kabanda and 10 other students have been admitted at Masaka Referral Hospital suffering from shock.